CAS No.: 1309-37-1 Other Names: synthetic iron oxide
MF: Fe2o3,Fe3o4 EINECS No.: 215-168-2
Type: Iron Oxide Appearance: bright color
PH Value: 3-7 Fe2o3 purity: 90%-99%
Color: Red . HS Code:2821100000
1). Bright-colored exquisite powder.
2). Good weatherability (Lightfastness, heat-resistant and alkali resistant)
3). Strong tinting power, excellent coverage and fine dispersion.
4). We can supply iron oxide with different color, specifications and packing
5). Only dissolved in heat strong acid
|Item||iron oxide red||iron oxide yellow||iron oxide black|
|Type||Y101, H110, H130, H190||313, 920||318, 330, 722|
|Colour Index||Pigment red 101(77491)||pigment yellow 42(77492)||pigment black 11 (77499)|
|Sieve residue (45um) ≤%||0.3||0.3||/|
|Water Soluble Salts ≤%||0.3||0.3||0.5|
|Volatile matter (105°C) ≤%||1.0||1.0||/|
|Oil absorption (ml/100g)||15~25||25~35||15~25|
|Tinting Strength %||95~105||95~105||95~105|
1) Used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) Used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) Used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4) Used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Pigment for Cosmetic,
7) Coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets
5.Package & Delivery
In 25kg/ pp bag or kraft paper bag, 17 tons for 20ft container (yellow), 25 tons for 20ft container.
Promptly delivery is guaranteed.